Business Support Unit (BSU)
BSU seeks to help develop a strong and thriving local economy in a strategic manner.
Our Business Supports include:
- Incentives & Supports
- Portlaoise Vacant Commercial Property Incentive Scheme
- Town and Village Streetscape Enhancement Scheme 2021/22
- Shop Front Grants Scheme 2022
- Business Incentive Scheme
- Early Payment Incentive Scheme
- Portlaoise Facade Enhancement Scheme
- Portarlington Facade Enhancement Scheme
- Laois TASTE Provenance Scheme
- Local Enterprise Office Supports
- Commercial Rates
- Useful Links
- Re-Start – a Fund to Reconnect Small and Micro Businesses with their Employees and Customers
- Doing Business In Laois
- Enterprise Space
The newly formed Business Support Unit (BSU) is dedicated to creating a business-friendly environment within County Laois in order to attract inward investment.
Whether your company is re-locating, expanding or just being established, the BSU can guide and facilitate you at each step of doing business in Laois.
With excellent connectivity, a skilled workforce, available workspaces and supports, Laois provides the ideal location for your business to grow and prosper.
A comprehensive range of support services are provided by the BSU designed to meet your business needs and ensure commercial success.
For queries in relation to doing business in Laois, please contact the Business Support Unit who are ready to assist you:
Business Development Officer
T: 057 86 64103
M: 086 847 8631
T: 057 86 64015
M: 086 032 5672