NOTICE – Due to the latest restrictions imposed to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus, with effect from Tuesday 5th January 2021 until further notice, it will only be possible to contact Laois County Council’s Roads Section by EMAIL ONLY.
Please email and leave a contact number and brief outline of your query at email@example.com
As Roads Admin staff are currently working remotely, responses to queries may take longer than normal, but we will endeavour to address your query as quickly as possible.
For urgent calls only, please contact 057 8664000.
Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.
The County is divided into three operational areas for the purposes of maintaining and improving the Road Network in the County. These operational areas are managed centrally and any queries should be directed to the Roads Department, Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise in writing, email or by telephone at 057 8664000.
This section is divided into the following key areas:
- Proposals for New Routes and Part VIII
- Public Lighting
- Traffic and Parking
- N80 Maidenhead Realignment
- Laois County Council Noise Action Plan 2019-2022
- Portlaoise Southern Circular
- Road Opening Licence
- Road Safety & Public Lighting
- Speed Limits
- Estates in Charge
- Capital Projects Office
- Winter Maintenance Programme 2020/2021 (incl Winter Salting Programme map)
- Portlaoise Casual Trading Bye Law Review
- Advert Sponsorship of roundabouts Portlaoise
- Outdoor Seating & Accessories for Tourism & Hospitality Business Scheme
- Casual Trading