NOTICE – Due to the latest restrictions imposed to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus, with effect from Monday 30th March 2020 until further notice, it will not be possible to contact Laois County Council’s Roads Section by phone. Contact should be made by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.
The County is divided into three operational areas for the purposes of maintaining and improving the Road Network in the County. These operational areas are managed centrally and any queries should be directed to the Roads Department, Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise in writing or by telephone at 057 8664000.
This section is divided into the following key areas:
- Proposals for New Routes and Part VIII
- Traffic and Parking
- N80 Maidenhead Realignment
- Laois County Council Noise Action Plan 2019-2022
- Portlaoise Southern Circular
- Road Opening Licence
- Road Safety & Public Lighting
- Speed Limits
- Estates in Charge
- Capital Projects Office
- Winter Maintenance Programme 2019/2020(incl Winter Salting Programme map)
- Portlaoise Casual Trading Bye Law Review