Higher Education Grants

Arrangements for New Student Grant Applications for 2016/2017

Since the beginning of the 2012/2013 academic year,  Laois County Council is no longer responsible for new applications for Higher Education Grants.

If you are applying for a grant for the first time or progressing from Undergraduate to Masters or HDip, you must apply to the new awarding body SUSI (Student Universal Support Ireland) through www.SUSI.ie

Further information is also available from the Higher Education Authority at www.studentfinance.ie.

Read More News Stories