CHECK THE DRAFT REGISTER OF ELECTORS BY NOVEMBER 25TH 2019
The Draft Register of Electors is now on display at the following locations:
County Hall, Portlaoise, Garda Stations, Libraries, Post Offices and online at www.checktheregister.ie until November 25th 2019.
If you are aged 18 or over you should check to ensure that your name and address are included and correct on the Draft Register.
If your details are incorrect or if you wish to apply for inclusion on the Register , forms are available from Corporate Affairs Department at Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise, Co Laois. Tel: (057) 8664105 or by email to email@example.com. The forms can also be downloaded here:
Please ensure completed forms reach us by November 25th 2019.
Postal & Special Voters Lists
Special voting arrangements apply in the case of the following electors:
- Members of the Defence Forces
- Members of An Garda Siochána
- Persons with a physical illness or physical disability living at home
- Persons unable to vote in person because of the circumstances of their occupation/education
- Persons with a physical illness or physical disability living in a hospital, nursing home or similar institution
If you wish to apply for inclusion on the Postal or Special Voters List, please contact Corporate Affairs (details above) for an application form and further information. Application forms for inclusion on the Postal or Special Voters List must be completed and returned by 25th November 2019.
The Privacy Notice in relation to the Register of Electors can be viewed here.