Are you on the Register of Electors?
The Presidential Election and Referendum will take place on Friday 26th October 2018
Application forms for inclusion on the supplement to the 2018/2019 Register of Electors or to change your details on the Register of Electors are available from Corporate Affairs Department at Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise, Co Laois, Tel no 057 8664105 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following forms can also be downloaded here:
RFA2 – Application for inclusion in the supplement to the 2018-2019 Register of Electors.
RFA3 – Application for inclusion in the supplement to the Register of Electors – Change of
RFA5 – Application for inclusion in the supplement to the Register of Electors by a person
already registered who becomes an Irish citizen.
Completed forms must be received by Laois County Council by Tuesday 9th October 2018.
Postal and Special Voters Lists
Special voting arrangements apply in the case of the following electors:
- Members of the Defence Forces
- Members of An Garda Siochána
- Persons with a physical illness or physical disability living at home
- Persons unable to vote in person because of the circumstances of their occupation/education
- Persons with a physical illness or physical disability living in a hospital, nursing home or similar institution.
If you wish to apply for inclusion on the supplement to the postal or special voters list, please contact Corporate Affairs (details above) for an application form and further information. Application forms for inclusion on the supplement must be completed and returned by 01st October 2018 to the address above.