Laois County Council wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to form panels, which are being established to fill vacancies as they arise, for the following positions:
Housing Welfare Officer
Closing Date for this competition is 12pm on Monday 11th March 2024.
Retained Fire Fighter – all stations – Ongoing Recruitment
- Human Resources Section, Laois County Council, Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise, County Laois. Tel: 057-8664000 or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Authority Graduate Programme
Laois County Council and the 31 local authorities are currently recruiting for the Local Authority Graduate Programme.
The programme recruits graduates to work in one of the 31 local authorities in the following skills areas:
- Economic Enterprise and Business Development
- Project and Programme Management
- Innovation Strategy and Change Management
- HR Management
- Communications and Marketing
- Data Analytics and Data Metrics
- Climate Action
- IT Skills
- Community Development.
Secure a place on our Graduate Programme and you’ll enjoy a host of benefits, including:
- An annual salary of €34,919
• A three-year development programme
• Training and support with a dedicated mentor from day one
• 24 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
• The potential for flexible and blended working
How do I apply?
Recruitment for the Local Authority Graduate Programme is coordinated nationally by the Local Government Management Agency.
Go to localgovernmentjobs.ie/graduates to find out more and to apply online.
You must submit your application by 3pm on March 1st, 2024.