The vacant commercial property incentive scheme is being introduced to encourage the use of vacant commercial premises within the designated town centres of Portlaoise & Portarlington. This scheme incentivises new businesses to occupy vacant premises by lowering entry costs in the form of a range of grants and mentoring opportunities.
The Scheme is open to newly established retail businesses setting up within Portlaoise & Portarlington town centres, existing retail businesses relocating or expanding from outside the areas or an existing retail business maintaining their current location and expanding into a new location within the Town Centres.
The scheme includes a potential package of 11 different financial and mentoring opportunities for businesses.
- Shop Front Grant Improvement & Accessibility Scheme
- Business Incentive Scheme
- Façade Enhancement Scheme
- Early payment Incentive Scheme
- Shop Fit Out Grant Scheme
- Retail Enhancement Support Programme
- Get your business online
- Green your Retail Offering
- Lean Your Business
- Business Promotion Package with Laois Chamber
- Complimentary HR Advice Session with Iridium HR.
All of the above grants/schemes are subject to individual terms and conditions.
If you would like to apply for the scheme and/or get more details concerning the Vacant Commercial Property Incentive Scheme, please complete this expression of interest form: