Items accepted for recycling at Portarlington Recycling Centre include:
- Paint cans € 2.50 per paint can. Cans only accepted from domestic customers.
- Beverage Cartons,
- Car Tyres (conditions / customer quotas apply – 2 tyres per customer),
- Flat Glass,
- Glass Bottles and Jars,
- Green Waste (eg grass cuttings, hedge clippings),
- Household Hazardous Waste (eg paint, adhesives etc),
- Plastic Containers, (soft containers only eg plastic bottles etc)
- Scrap Metal,
- Timber (note that manufactured wood products, such as plywood or pressed wood/chipboard, cannot be recycled and are not accepted)
- Waste Oil, WEEE Goods and many more!
Domestic waste is no longer accepted on site.
Location: Lea Road, Portarlington, R32 T291
Tel: 057 86 42845
Portarlington Recycling Centre
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, from 8am to 3.30pm – Last entry is at 3.15pm.
Saturday 8am to 1.30pm – Last entry is at 1.15pm
In the interests of the health, safety and welfare of staff and members of the public, please take note of Covid 19 control measures on all sites.
Admission Fee: Car €4.00;
Car + Single Axle Trailer €15.00;
Car + Double Axle Trailer €30.00;
Small Van €10.00;
Large Van &Trailer €60.00
Receipts available on request on the day of visit.
Please note this facility is for domestic householders only.
Please visit www.recyclemore.ie for more information about recycling in Ireland.