Laois County Council wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to form panels, which are being established to fill vacancies as they arise, for the following positions:
- Town Regeneration Officer – 3 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Climate Action Officer – 5 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Climate Action Coordinator – 5 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Tenant Liaison Officer
- Temporary Relief School Warden
Applications (available here) , on the official application form, must be received for the above competitions by EMAIL and POST (3 x copies) not later than 4.00 pm on Tuesday 31st January 2023.
Further particulars and application forms are available from:
- Our Job Vacancies page
- Human Resources Section, Laois County Council, Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise, County Laois. Tel: 057-8664000 or
- Email: email@example.com
LAOIS COUNTY COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Portlaoise Innovation Centre DAC is seeking to recruit for the following vacancy:
- Centre Director for The Cube Low Carbon Centre Of Excellence, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
A full job description is available here: CUBE Director Job Description Jan 23
Please send a fully updated CV and cover letter by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 27th January 2023, 2022 at 4.00 pm.
Portlaoise Innovation Centre DAC is an equal opportunities employer