The following is the update on Water and Wastewater outages in Laois.
- Pallas Booster Water affected areas Ballyfin and Pallas
- The Strand Public Water Scheme
- Coolenaugh Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Mountmellick WW Network – pumping stations at Connolly Street, Irishtown and Emmet Terrace. This issue will need to be monitored and emergency emptying may be required.
- Knocks Water and Drim Water – affecting Mountrath
- Arles Water and more than likely Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Please note this may not be an exhaustive list of outages.