Get Active this Summer with Active Parks!
Laois County Council is coordinating the continuation of the Active Parks Programme for 2021 in partnership with local exercise instructors to provide a varied programme of fun outdoor physical activity sessions midweek for adults of all ages and weekend sessions for families.
- Active Parks Programme Starting Wednesday 9th June 2021 – 4 week programme in Portlaoise
- Midweek sessions offered on Monday’s and Wednesday’s for adults of all ages and abilities. Location is the Public Plaza adjacent to Laois County Council
- Weekend Sessions offered on Saturday and Sunday for Families with children over 5 years of age. Location is Páirc an Phobail, Portlaoise.
- Activities are Free for participants.
- Places are limited and participants must register in advance for the 4 week programme. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 057 86 64058.