There are a number of ways to pay your rent
- Household Budget Scheme- If you are in receipt of Social Welfare and collect your payment in the Post Office, then you can have your rent deducted at source through the Household Budget Scheme.
- Standing Order through your bank (please complete the attached standing order form and return to Rents Collection Laois County Council).
- Cash Office at County Hall, Portlaosie.
- By post- cheques, postal and money orders (no cash for security reasons).
- By Phone- please call 057-86-74308 (please ensure you have your Customer account number prior to calling).
- Payments Card- requested from the Housing Department and can be used in local shops, Post Offices and Credit Unions.
If you are in arrears and you wish to talk to a staff member, please contact one of the numbers below.
Róisín Hennessy 057 86 64211
Margaret Cooney 057 86 64140
Janet Molloy 057 86 64230