Social Welfare & Employment

If you are a Ukrainian citizen or if you are fleeing Ukraine the Government of Ireland will provide support and services to assist you to establish yourself in Ireland.


Do you need income support? To access income supports you will need Personal Public Services Number (PPSN).  Your PPSN is a unique reference number that helps you get social welfare benefits and public services in Ireland.  All adults and children will need their own PPSN.  More information on income support can obtained from the Department of Social Welfare

Click Here – Social Welfare Supports for those arriving from Ukraine


A full list of Intreo Centres and Local branch offices are available.

Click Here – Social Welfare Intreo Centres and Local Branch Offices


BloomHq in Mountrath is offering services including the following, at free or subsided costs

  • Part Time CoWorking Desk
  • Access to meeting rooms
  • Access to community space and informal meeting areas
  • Access to IT equipment

Contact Regina Dunne by email:


Read More News Stories