As part of the Jobs Stimulus Funds scheme, the Laois Culture and Creativity Team and Creative Ireland Laois in association with Laois Local Enterprise Office has created a range of FREE supports for cultural and creative practitioners and organisations in Laois.
FREE Online Professional Training Programmes in
- Digital Technologies Upskilling
- Entrepreneurial Business Planning & Development.
These programmes will run from mid-October to December 2020
Go to the Laois Local Enterprise Office website to register your interest. Limited spaces.
Creative Ireland Laois as part of the Creative Ireland Programme (2017-2022) in partnership with Laois County Council is delighted to announce these new opportunities for cultural & creative practitioners and organisations in Laois as part of the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht’s Jobs Stimulus Measure.
The Creative Ireland Programme (2017-2022) has been tasked with coordinating the roll out of the Jobs Stimulus Package for the Culture and Creative Sector through its partnerships with local authorities. Under this scheme, local projects and initiatives will provide supports for
- placing creativity at the heart of economic development
- innovative place-making projects in local areas
- collaboration, and professional development of creative operators, practitioners and organisations.