This is the second year of this agricultural competition to recognise farmers for the excellent work and good environmental practices that they carry out on a daily basis on their farms.
The competition is open to all managers / owners / workers / farmers of farms based in Co. Laois.
The farm must be located in Co. Laois.
Application Form can be downloaded here: Application form 2020
- Only applications completed on the relevant form will be accepted.
- Applications will be accepted from 24th February 2020 to 9th April (4pm) 2020, either by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photographs should be submitted in support of the application, (max of 6).
- Applications will be judged and shortlisted in April by an independent judging panel, based on submissions received, followed by short visit to the farm for the finalists in late April 2020.
- Winners will be invited to attend Laois County Council meeting on 25th May 2020 for announcement of final placements and prize giving.
First prize: €1,500 and trophy and Runner up prize of €500.
If you require any further details please contact Ann Carroll or Geraldine Wren on 057 867 4322 or email email@example.com.