The HSE confirmed details of the next group of people to be offered COVID-19 vaccines and introduced the COVID-19 online registration system. The HSE invites people aged 65-69 to register for their COVID-19 AstraZeneca Vaccine.
How to register:
For those registering on www.hse.ie for the vaccine you will need;
• your PPS number
• a mobile phone number and
• an email address.
Alternatively people can call HSELive on 1850 24 1850 for assistance with the registration process.
The HSE are asking people to register on specific days. This will help them manage demand and make it easier for everyone to register. If you are aged:
• 69 register on Thursday 15 April, or any time after
• 68 register on Friday 16 April, or any time after
• 67 register on Saturday 17 April, or any time after
• 66 register on Sunday 18 April, or any time after
• 65 register on Monday 19 April, or any time after
Registration will stay open for people in this age group after 19th April. You can register online or on the phone at your convenience. There is no hurry to register immediately; registering first does not mean a person will get vaccinated first.