Chairman’s Award for good environmental practice on the farm
This is the second year that Laois County Council has held such an agricultural competition to recognise farmers for the excellent work and good environmental practices which they carry out on a daily basis on their farms.
The competition is open to all managers/owners/workers/farmers of farms based in Co. Laois. The farm must be located in Co. Laois. Details are set out below:
- Only applications completed on the relevant form will be accepted.
- Applications will be accepted from Mon 24th Feb to Thurs 9th Apr (4pm) 2020, either by post or by e mail to email@example.com.
- Photographs should be submitted in support of the application (max of 6).
- Applications will be judged and shortlisted in April by an independent judging panel, based on submissions received, followed by short visit to the farm for the finalists in late April.
- Winners will be invited to attend Laois County Council meeting on 25th May 2020 for announcement of final placements and prize giving.
First prize: €1,500 and trophy and runner up prize of €500.
If you require any further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.